How to make requests through this service
The Mobify image resizing service will shrink, change the format of and potentially recompress to a different quality for jpeg output, images requested through it.
Requests are of the form:
http://ir0.mobify.com/(project-<slug>)/(cb<cache breaker>)/<format><quality>/<maximum width>/<maximum height>/<url>
- is a string that represents the project's slug.
- cache breaker
- is an integer (usually random) used to break the cache.
- is one of
q. If set, the output will be in the format selected, regardless of input format with the special case of
qrepresenting the original format and is intended for allowing the setting of quality only. Otherwise the image will be output in its original format if it is a jpg or png, or as a png if it is a gif.
- is an integer between 1 and 100 inclusive. This parameter only has effect if the formats
webphas been specified or the orignal image is a jpeg or webp image and the format
qhas been specified. The service will recompress the image with the specified quality.
- maximum width
- is an integer between 1 and 4000, inclusive. The image will be proportionally scaled to have a maximum width no greater than the specified number of pixels. If only one numerical resizing parameter is passed, it will be used as a maximum width.
- maximum height
- is an integer between 1 and 4000, inclusive. The image will be proportionally scaled to have a maximum height no greater than the specified number of pixels.
- is an http or https URL of a jpeg, png or gif image of dimensions of no more than 4000x4000 pixels to be resized by the service.
All parameters, other than
url are optional.